Information on the processing of personal data for the customer or the contracting party
Complying with the obligations of the controller of personal data under the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data and the repeal of Council Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), referred to as GDPR, we present information on the processing of personal data as well as on the rights resulting from the processing of these data.
- Your Personal Data Controller is STOVIT GROUP Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bydgoszcz (address: 4 Transportowa Str., 85-790), entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000213338, NIP 554-25-87-174, REGON 093195698.
- With regard to matters relating to processing and protection, you can contact us in the following way:
Personal Data Controller:
telephone: 52 347 11 25;
adres e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed by the Controller for the purpose of implementation of the contract signed with the Controller, marketing of own goods or services, signing and implementing future contracts with the Controller. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6 (1) (b) and Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR, and legitimate interest includes proper implementation of the contract concluded with the Controller and marketing of own services and goods.
- You provide your personal data on a voluntary basis but it is required for fulfilling the above-mentioned purposes.
- The range of your personal details processed by the Controller covers the following categories of personal data: name, surname, work email address, work telephone number.
- The Controller exercises your right regarding the processing of personal details. The Letter of Rights: you have the right to access the contents of your data and the right to correct or delete the data, to limit the processing of the data, to transfer the data, the right to raise objections to the processing of the data, the right to revoke your consent at any time. The right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your data infringes the provisions of GDPR.
- Your personal details is shared with the entities supporting us within rendering services, namely, the entities which are involved in the implementation of the contract signed with the Controller, provide us with transport, consulting, legal, tax, accounting and marketing services, and provide service support, mainly with all entities which provide and support IT systems.
- Your personal data regarding the implementation of the contract concluded with the Controller are processed during the term of the contract and for the period not longer than provided by law, including the provisions of the Civil Code and Accounting Law, i.e. no longer than 10 years counting from the end of the calendar year in which the latest contract or service was implemented. In addition, your personal details processed for marketing purposes and in order to sign and implement future contracts, will be processed until the time an objection is filed.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making including profiling related to automated decision making.
- Your personal details are not communicated to third countries, that is, to the countries outside the European Economic Area.